You need :
– a bowl depth
1st: cut lettuce in small units
2nd: cut a boiled egg
3rd: add olives with anchovies
4th: Cut tomato in small units
after remove all
add 3 big spoon of mayonnaise (” maionesa ”)
after remove all
finally put in the sandwich of 3 sandwich units
it’s delicious !!!
A pot, a bowl.
A package of spaghetti, tomato, meat and cheese.
– First of all, put a pot with water to boil.
– When water is boiling, put the spaghetti and meanwhile do the tomato sauce.
– To do the tomato sauce you put the tomato in a (paella) pan with meat.
– When the spaghetti and the tomato sauce is finnish you put it in a dish.
– If you like cheese, you can put it to the spaghetti (cheese).
That’s all, enjoy your meal!
By Manuel Alfaro
INGREDIENTS: Philadelphia, three eggs, three yoghurt, three spoons of flour and ten or twelve spoons of sugar.
-Turn on the oven to 200º It gets hot faster.
-In a bowl mix all ingredients.
-Grease the mold with a butter. You can (a) put it in the oven and reduce the temperature to 170º
-In twenty or twenty five minutes it will be ready.
– Then let it cool a bit out of the oven, turn off oven and leave two minutes more, and then take it to fridge.
Ingredients:1 cup of rice, 3 cups of water; orange skins, cinnamon, salt, milk, powdered vanilla cinnamon.
Process :We put water to boil with orange skin, cinnamon and salt. We add rice, and it must be cooking over a low heat (fuego lento).
Then we put milk and we remove with a spoon. Move with a big spoon to avoid in the bottom. (In gets) Put in the bowl and (I is) mix with cinnamon.
It is possible to eat cold or warm.
To prepare a sponge cake you need:
– One bowl, one mixer and one tray.
– 250 g Flour, four eggs, 200 g sugar, three yogurts and 100 ml vegetal oil.
What you have to do:
You put all ingredients in a bowl, and you mix with the mixer. When you have all prepared, you have to (change the mixed) put the mixture to a tray, and later you put the tray in a oven. You put on the oven (in march) and leave it forty-five minutes, and when it has (ended) finished, (already) you have (ended) a delicious sponge cake!!
By: Adrián Martínez
one bowl and one knife.
lettuce, tomatoes, tuna, olives, onions, carrots, eggs and asparagus.
Cook eggs and (cup) cut up the lettuce, tomatoes, onions, tuna and (cup) cut the carrots.
(To cup in bowl) Put the ingredients in a bowl.
Later, (to) put (on salad,) olive, eggs and asparagus on the salad.
INGREDIENTS: – (AN) ONE EGG, TWO (CUCARADAS) SPOONS OF SUGAR AND (A) ONE GLASS OF MILK.
– First you throw the sugar with water until a brown liquid is done. (Bard) Beat the egg with
both spoonfuls of sugar and (throws) pour the glass of milk. You continue beating.
When you’ve got already (is) the mass you put it in a metallic (packing) container and leave it awhile
while you are verifying with a knife if it is made.