Double chocolate crêpes
– 2 eggs
– Pinch of salt
– 4 tablespoons flour
– 2 tablespoons melted butter and a little unmelted
– 1 glass of milk
– 1 tablet of black chocolate
ship is white chocolate bar
1. Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt.
2. When blended add flour, 2 tablespoons melted butter and 1 cup of milk.
3. In a skillet oiled with butter (not melted), put the dough previously made.
4. Make the dough thin masses.
5. In a pan add water and put it into the fire, then in a bowl put 1 tablet of black chocolate and in another place 1 tablet of white chocolate.
6. Place the bowls of chocolate over the pan and stir to melt.
7. When melted, put the two chocolates over the dough, fold the dough finally.
Information from book: ‘Un menú para cada día’
PD: No he trobat cap foto amb doble de xocolata. 😐