Next week we are going to do the videoconference with the Crookhorn’s students, if Internet works, of course.
These are the questions that you have prepared for that day:
1. What do you want to be?
2. What is the place that you like more in your city?
3. How many students are there in your school?
4. Do you like your school?
5. Is there any football team in your school?
6. How old is your school?
7. Do you like your city?
8. How many students are there in your class?
9. What do you like more about your country?
10. Do you like your teachers?
11. What are the most important sights of your city?
12. Do you like to visit Spain?
13. Do you do Art in your school?
14. Are there any football fields in your school?
15. Is your school big or small?
16. What subjects do you do?
17. Do you learn any foreign language?
18. What is your school timetable?
19. What do you do in your free time?
20. What is your favourite food?
21. Is Spanish a compulsory subject?
22. Would you like to visit Spain?
23. Do you use uniform in your school?
24. What is your favourite English unit?
25. How many classrooms are there in your school?
26. How many stairs and floors are there in your school?
27. Do you like Maths?
28. How old are you?
29. What is your typical food?
30. What’s your English’s teacher name?
Can you think in more questions ? Here you are some more examples if you need:
- Have you ever been to Spain ? Where ?
- Do you like pets ? Do you have any pets ?
- What computer games do you play ?
- What do you prefer ? DS, Wii or PSP ?
- What is your favourite football team ?
- What is your favourite football player ?
- What is your favourite actor/actress/music/TV programme/singer/song ?
- Do you like studying Spanish ?