As you have seen, one of the objectives in Unit 4 is to learn how to recite a poem in English.
You can choose one of these poems:
- Crossing the Bar by Alfred Lord Tennyson
- The Tide Rises the Tide Falls by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I think that the Root of the Wind is Water by Emily Dickinson
- To An Isle In The Water by William Butler Yeats
- Water Music by Robert Creeley
Or any of the following:
You can also try this game and then use this poem (click on the image to access the link):
You will have to find images which illustrate your poem. So, you need to understand what the poem says, first.
Use Voicethread to record your voice to the chosen images.
- Read the poem slowly.
- Read in a normal, relaxed tone of voice.
- Use a dictionary to look up unfamiliar words and hard-to-pronounce words.
This assignment is due for April, 2.