Let’s imagine our future summer holidays on a cruise!
- Choose a cruise departing from Barcelona port
- Choose a date to travel
- What is the name of the cruise ship?
- Make plans:
- What are you going to do on the cruise?
- Are you going to see any of the shows?
- What type of food are you going to eat?
- Which cities or towns are you going to visit?
- What are you going to see or do in each city/town?
- What will the weather be like? What do you think?
- Is there anything else you think will happen while you’re on the cruise?
Next summer holidays we’re going to take a cruise: the Western Europe Cruise. We’re going to leave Barcelona on Monday, July 1st. We’re going to travel on The Explorer of the Seas. We’re going to surf on the FlowRider surf simulator and we’re going to play mini-golf while we are onboard. We’re going to eat Italian food at the Giovanni’s Table restaurant. We also think we will drink a milkshake at Johnny Rockets. In the evening we’re going to watch the Fast Forward show because we really like the music from the 80s. We are going to travel to Valencia, Cartagena, Gibraltar, Gijón and Southhampton. In Valencia we are going to swim at the Malvarrosa Beach. In Cartagena we are going to visit the historical Roman Theatre. In Gibraltar we are going to ride on the cable car to go up the Rock of Gibraltar. In Gijón we are going to walk around the fishermen’s quarter of Cimadevilla. Finally, we are going to go shopping in Southhampton. We think the weather will be nice and warm because we are going to travel in the summer. Maybe it will be a bit cooler in the north of Spain and in the UK. We also think that we will make lots of new friends on the cruise.
You can create an adobe spark page to illustrate your writing.
Please complete this survey.