- Art is a way to express your feelings, and this is what graffiti means.
- There are places where painting graffiti is allowed and they can make them the way they prefer.
- Graffitists want to leave a message on walls so that it can reach to lots of people. A wall is the best place where you can make them because everybody can see them, and there are lots of walls.
- The ability to produce complicated pieces is what separates the tagger from the graffiti artist; graffitist for short. Taggers scribble and graffitists do art. The completion of a piece or a production involves a great deal of imagination, planning, and effort.
- There is a huge difference between kids tagging in the street and graffiti artists.
- Some of them can be really beautiful, if they are well painted, and if the people know how to paint or has some experience on it.
- producing graffiti art with a crew builds team work in that the crew works together for the accomplishment of a common goal. The feeling of this achievement in league with others is of value to the artist.
- Street art beautifies the community by appearing on areas that normally would be eyesores
- Graffiti are made illegal, as in homes or shops where people do not want them done.
- A lot of signs have been tagged over by some graffiti and it could cause road accidents as a result of driver’s confusion
- Many people do not like them because they make places look dirty,abandoned and unsafe. (tags)
- Graffiti aren’t in museums or art galleries that’s why they aren’t art.
- Local governments spend a big amount of money in removing graffiti from towns and cities.There are organizations against them and following every step they take.