Food waste is a major obstacle to food security and you can take meaningful steps to combat it.
For the Unit 4 Digital Project, you will survey people at your school about food waste, analyze the survey findings, and create an infographic to share your discoveries and reflections.
To complete the project, you will:
- Take photos of their school meal and cafeteria
- Take photos of food waste problems and/or solutions
- Survey people at your school about food waste
- Reflect on food waste problems and solutions at their school
- Create an infographic to share the information collected, reflections, and ideas about solutions
You can use 1 of these digital tools to create your infographic:
Piktochart A program for creating charts and informational graphics.
Canva An online poster and document making tool that allows one to make professional looking infographics and presentations.
Easel.ly An easy to use infographic creation website.