By Aya and Fatima.
By Omar, David and Vladimir.
By Claudia, Andrea and Pilar.
By Iker V, Àlex and Iker P.
Use page 53 of your Global Scholars Workbook (the ‘Make a plan’ worksheet).
You will have to create a prezi or adobe spark presentation to share with your peers in the e-classroom. [check this post for last year examples on using these tools]
Your presentation should include:
- A front page slide with the name of your urban farming innovation, your names and your city (Sant Boi / Barcelona)
- A slide with your 3D prototype
- The location for your urban farm (why did you choose it?)
- The benefits of the farming innovation you have chosen
- The crops you will grow (why did you choose them? why do they fit our climate and culture?)
- How you will care for your soil (if there is soil) and How you will access water
- Some challenges you might encounter
- A final slide (what can you include on a final slide?)
Then you will have to present it orally to our class.
Check the pictures of the cooking workshop here.
These are the recipes Núria showed us how to cook:
Now you need to create a video while preparing one of these two dishes (bonus if you create 2 videos and double bonus if you create a new recipe video). You can do it in pairs or groups of 3/4.
Some resources so that you can create your videos…
List of words used in cooking
Kitchen objects flashcards