[WILL FOR PREDICTION]
A monkey is at the top of a very tall coconut tree. It’s holding a coconut in its hand. There’s a hunter standing at a good distance from the tree, and he’s directing his gun at the monkey. At exactly the same time as the hunter fires his gun, the monkey drops the coconut. The coconut falls straight down, but the monkey stays in the tree and doesn’t move.
Will the hunter kill the monkey? Will he hit the coconut? Or won’t he hit anything? What do you think will happen?
- Maybe he’ll hit…
- I think he’ll hit…
- I don’t think he’ll hit…
- Have you decided? Have you predicted what will happen?
- Now watch this and you’ll see!
- Paint the walls blue.
- Cover the sofa with white cotton covers.
- Cover the footrest with blue cotton covers.
- Buy a backgammon set and put it on the footrest.
- Keep the yellow curtains.
- Put a very small basket next to the fire (for firewood).
- Put a comfortable chair next to the fire.
- Hang a picture of happy young ladies above the fireplace.
- Buy a table to go next to the sofa (any Eastern style is OK).
- Sell that horrible abstract painting which is in the corner between the windows.
- Install a TV in the same corner!