After some days confined at home, I am sure you are missing your friends and classmates like crazy! What about sending and dedicating them a song?
Think of a song in English you like. Prepare an audio explaining what you know about the song and why you have decided to send it to the people in the class.
Step 1. What can you tell about the song?
ABOUT THE SONG ITSELF:
1) What is the song called? What is the meaning of this title?
2) Who is the singer/band? Who is the composer?
3) What are the lyrics about?
4) What type of music is it?
5) Is it or has it been popular lately?
YOU AND THE SONG:
1) Why is it important to you? Why do you like it?
2) When did you hear it for the first time?
3) Is the song related to any personal experience? Which one?
4) How do the lyrics affect you?
5) What is your favorite part?
6) Where and when do you like listening to it?
Step 2. Why do you think it can make your friends happy?
1) What is the song’s mood? Sad? Energetic? Calm?
2) What is the message in the song?
Write down everything you want to tell your friend and get ready to record the message. Send it to the shared forlder in Educamos, together with the song video.
Here you can hear an example from one teacher:
Send it to your teacher. A tech guy in the class is going to create a Spotify list with all the songs you have chosen, it is going to be your confinement soundtrack! Enjoy!
Proposta de l’àmbit lingüístic anglès: