You’d like to practise listening with videos, wouldn’t you?
Students in Fourth Course can make the most of this page to share interesting videos with each other. It’s so easy to do! Here’s a selection of websites to get you started:
- ITN NEWS
- BBC NEWS – AUDIO & VIDEO
- CHANNEL 4 NEWS
- SKY NEWS
- THE GUARDIAN
- THE TELEGRAPH
- THE ROYAL CHANNEL
TO WATCH A VIDEO
On this blog entry, click on “Comments”, and look at the Comments at the bottom of the page. Simply click on the title of the video.
TO SHARE A VIDEO WITH EVERYONE
- First choose a suitable video from a website.
- When you’ve got a good clip, click on “Comments” on this blog entry.
- Look at “Leave a Reply”, which is at the end of the page.
- In the “Name” box, write the title of your chosen video (not your name).
- In “Mail”, you must give your email address, which won’t be published.
- Now copy the web page address for the video and paste it into the “Website” box (for example,
- Type in the spam filter password from the image displayed.
- Write a short description of the video in the last box. Please feel free to give your opinion about it.
- Finally, click on the “Submit Comment” button to send your contribution.
- Thank you very much indeed for taking part!