Advertisements (adverts / ads)
- It lasts so long that … you won’t need to buy it very often.
- It lasts for such a long time that …
- It’s so long-lasting that…
- It’s such a long-lasting product that …
- Just one bottle will do so much that …
- You can wash so many plates with just one bottle that …
- You can do so much washing-up with just one bottle that …
- Duracell batteries are __________ good that they almost never run out.
- They’re __________ good batteries that they almost never run out.
- They work __________ well that they almost never run out.
- With Duracell you can use your device __________ __________ times that the batteries will last for years.
- With Duracell you can use your device __________ often that the batteries will last for years.
- It sticks things __________ fast that it could trap a mouse.
- It’s __________ fast-acting glue that it could trap a mouse.
- Its strength is __________ great that nothing will ever come unstuck.
- Superglue can stick __________ a lot of different materials that you can use it to mend almost anything.
- Superglue can stick __________ __________ different materials that you can use it to mend almost anything.
- You can rely on a Peugeot car __________ __________ that you won’t need to take it to the garage except for routine services.
- Peugeot cars are __________ reliable that you’ll hardly ever need to take yours to the garage.
- You can drive __________ a long way in your Peugeot, without taking it to the garage, that you’ll save a fortune on repair bills.
- Peugeot cars have __________ a reputation for reliability that you should buy one without a doubt.
- Peugeot cars are __________ good value for money that you’ll never regret buying one.
- so many
- so many
- so much
- Write five sentences of your own to advertise the following products.
- You don’t need to use the words given in the prompts: just use your imagination!
1. Product – A breakfast cereal
Characteristic – crunchy
Benefit – enjoyment
2. Product – An Internet connection
Characteristic – fast
Benefit – saving time
3. Product – Lipstick
Characteristic – glossy
Benefit – attractiveness
4. Product – A children’s toy
Characteristic – adaptable
Benefit – hours of entertainment
5. Product – Language classes
Characteristic – up to date
Benefit – motivation