Listen to the story and watch the video; then answer the following questions.
1. The first story bears a resemblance with Batman… in what sense?
2. What’s the problem in the first story?
3. There’s a mistake in the English word for “lladre”, can you find it?
4. What is the second story about?
5. Do you know the song in the third story?
6. Do you find the stories scary?
Listen to the story and answer the following questions:
1. Why are children scared of witches?
2. Who is thought to be the witch?
3. Why does he have to stay with a babysitter? What’s the sitter’s name?
4. Does Billy’s mum believe in witches?
5. Did the house look OK? Why?
6. The witch wants him to help her with …., which means …
7. Does the cat want to have a bath?
8. What’s the meaning of evilly?
9. What’s the meaning of starving?
10. What’s the end of the story?
Watch the movie trailer and answer the following questions:
1. Whom is this song addressed to?
2. The neighbors are gonna die of ….
3. Where is the first man hiding?
4. Where is the second man hiding?
5. What does werewolf ask us?
6. The witches tell us to roll the …..
7. Where does everybody screem? in our …….
8. What is everybody waiting for?