Monthly Archives: May 2009
At a restaurant
Leave a reply
1. At a fast food restaurant.
- Fast food vocabulary (1 exercise)
- Listening: Joe’s hamburger restaurant (3 exercises)
- Fast food restaurant. Listening exercise.
2. At a regular restaurant
- Restaurant conversations (4 exercises)
- Writing – at the restaurant (2 exercises) (click on 1st year – Elementary -> Writing -> Topic 2: at the restaurant)
3. Conversations at a restaurant
- Manythings – Travel survival sentences – Restaurant
- Talkenglish – Restaurant
- learn-english-today – Restaurants. Food. Useful phrases
Visit these websites
to get to know more about British money. See pictures of the coins and banknotes so that you can recognize them.
a) Read about shopping in London:
b) Do the following exercises on shopping:
- Shopping vocabulary. Exercises: Match it, Crossword
- Dialogue – shopping
- Clothes shopping
- At the shoe store
- Shopping for the day
c) Speaking and writing. Read some conversations and create similar ones.
- Travel survival sentences: Buying things
- Useful shopping phrases: finding a shop, opening hours, shopping for clothes, paying, dialogues
- Travel English: Store and more