It seems there are copyright problems with the interview I posted yesterday, so I have prepared another listening and let’s hope you tube doesn’t remove it.
Watch the interview and say whether the sentences are T(rue) or F(alse)
[kml_flashembed movie="http://es.youtube.com/v/6mPW-tUPJU8" width="425" height="350" wmode="transparent" /]
1. The interviewer asks Kate to tell a story about her work with Harvey Keitel.
2. Kate knew that Harvey liked improvising.
3. Harvey liked to improvise to improve their performance.
4. Harvey asked Kate to act like a dying dog.
5. Jane Campion(the director) didn't like Harvey's idea.
6. Harvey played Enya during the scene.
7. The scene took about 5 tracks of Enya.
8. Kate couldn't concentrate because the scene was very funny.