BEFORE you start: Describe typical clothing people wear for each season of the year: spring, summer, fall, and winter.
Now you’re ready for the listening exercise on CLOTHING STYLES.
Do all activities in II and III. And now, let’s talk about it:
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of buying clothing in a regular store as compared with purchasing something over the Internet?
- What have been your experiences in doing both?
- What clothes are appropiate in each situation?
- a job interview
- a wedding of a close friend
- a class at a secondary school/university
- a first date
- a church or religious service
- a hiking trip in the mountains (during summer/in the winter)
Read the questions before you listen here
ACTIVITY 3: EXTRA LISTENINGS
Take a look at this site in which you can find a summary of the main verb tenses in English:
This summary might also help you:
We’re going to do some exercises in class but you can find tones of extra exercises here.