1. This activity is about one particular country.
2. Read some sentences about the country.
3. Guess which country I’m talking about.
a) The population of the country is about 45 million.
b) The country is 499,542 square kilometers.
c) The country is in Europe.
d) The capital city is in the centre of the country.
e) The climate is nice, with quite a lot of sunshine.
f) A lot of tourists visit the country; many go there to lie on the beaches.
4. Do you already know the answer? Yes, it’s Spain.
5. Two reporters travelled to Córdoba and Seville in Andalucía, Spain, and asked people the question:
“What do you love about Spanish culture?”