Write the past tense forms of the following verbs. Hurry up!
Since it’s quite difficult to pronounce some of the regular verbs in past simple, here’s a video that will help you with this trouble. Have something clear: only three options are possible! Do not invent!!
[kml_flashembed movie="http://www.youtube.com/v/_M7xIwAqy9I" width="425" height="350" wmode="transparent" /]
Here there’s a slideshow of my trip to Canada and New York in 2008.
Watch it and try to answer the Treasure Hunt below! Use only English written sites. Stop and enlarge the photo when necessary.
1. Where did the trip start?
2. Who are the men on pictures in photo 2.12? Where was this photo taken?
3. Can you tell me the name of the building in 1.17?
4. What is Wall Street famous for?(1.43)
5. What animal is this? What does it represent? (1.48)
6. Do you recognise this place? (1.50)
7. Talk about this picture. Why is it here? What does it show? (2.17)
8. Why is this place called 1000 Islands? (2.45)
9. How is the tall tower called? (3.28)
10. What kind of building is this? (4.21)
11. What is the name of this waterfall? (3.53)
12. What is the man doing? (4.35)
13. Look for this information about Niagara Falls (5.02): height, wideness and number of drops.