A Delicious hi pots veure tots els recursos d’anglès com a llengua estrangera que vaig trobant. Pots restringir la cerca usant les etiquetes (tags). CLIC AQUÍ
Cambridge English Dictionary Online http://dictionary.cambridge.org
Online Translator http://www.diccionario-ingles.info
Online translator http://www.wordreference.com
Visual Thesaurus http://www.visualthesaurus.com
Merriam Webster Dictionary Online http://www.m-w.com/
Online Dictionary and Crosswords, Games, quizzes, Word of the Day and Podcast Dictionary for all levels, Games
English-Spanish Picture Dictionary http://www.enchantedlearning.com/spanish/
VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR.
Learning English http://clic.xtec.net/db/act_ca.jsp?id=1116
- Basic Vocabulary Practice.Easy.
At the Doctor’s http://www.edu365.cat/eso/muds/angles/doctor/index.htm
- Vocabulary and conversation related to health . Easy.
Vocabulary can be Fun! http://www.vocabulary.co.il/index_main.php
- Various topics to choose from, ordered A to Z. Different levels of difficulty.
- Vocabulary Word Lists and Grammar with Games, Puzzles and Quizzes. Different levels.
Click n Learn http://www.clicknlearn.net/
- Various Didactic Units for each course. Vocabulary, Grammar and Culture organized into courses and levels of difficulty.
British Council Learn English Central http://www.britishcouncil.org/central.htm
- Magazines, Grammar & test, Sport and culture, Fun stuff, Science & history, Listening All levels. All kinds of interactive exercises and games.
Bridging the Gap http://www.edu365.cat/aulanet/bridging/
- Internet, family, town, animals and environment, countries, people, food and health, body, sports, hobbies, festivals and travelling.Each unit has vocabulary, grammar, language and culture..
La Mansión del Inglés http://www.mansioningles.com
- Vocabulary, Grammar, explanations and exercises. Listening, All levels.
Grammar Aquarium http://www.autoenglish.org/freeexercises.htm
- Basic and general grammar.Phonetics practice. Levels intermediate and advanced
BBC Learning English http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/
- Grammar and Vocabulary, Listening and Reading, Quizzes, exams. Levels intermediate and advanced. Real English.
English page http://www.englishpage.com/
- Weekly Lesson, Grammar, Vocabulary, Link to Radio Stations in English, Games, Levels Intermediate and Advanced.
- Vocabulary, Grammar, Conversation, Listening, Thousands of links.
- Tests and exams, Grammar and exercises. Level: Upper-intermediate and up.
Online English Grammar http://www.edufind.com/english/grammar/
- Grammar Reference on all language items. Tests and games. Writing tips.
English Club http://www.englishclub.com/grammar
- Grammar lessons with quizzes: phrasal verbs, idioms, The Passive, conditionals,etc Level: Upper-intermediate and up.
Activities for ESL/EFL Studentsl http://a4esl.org
- Grammar and Vocabulary Quizzes in three levels of difficulty, topics: parts of speech, questions, error correction, tags, etc. Level: intermediate and advanced.
English-Zone http://english-zone.com *access to some activities only with membership.*
- Grammar, Reading, Verbs, Fun stuff, Basic skills, Pronunciation, Idioms, Spelling, Writing,Dictionaries, Holidays, Vocabulary, Study skills. All levels.
Internet en el Aula. http://ares.cnice.mec.es/inglesep/index.html
- Vocabulary: Party things, basic personal information: Phone conversation to make arrangements. Greetings, Saying thank you.Possessive ‘S Level: Elementary.
READING AND WRITING
What a Statue! http://www.xtec.net/crle/02/my_statue/index.htm
- Focus on language usage and Culture: Knowing Statues from around the world.
Mystery in the Middle Ages. http://www.xtec.net/crle/02/middle_ages/
- Reading and Writing. Level: Intermediate and Advanced.
Vilaweb Diari Escola http://www.vilaweb.cat/www/diariescola
- READING:Weekly updated online newspaper for students. Articles in English.
Breaking News English http://www.breakingnewsenglish.com/
- READING:Free News in English about the English Speaking world.
- Reading: Biographies in English of any famous person, dead or alive.
- Listening: Short videos about famous people.
The Mystery Spot http://www.accessexcellence.org/AE/mspot/
- Mystery Stories about Medical science health and disease to read and solve online.
Personal Demons http://demons.english.cam.ac.uk/
- Writing project to help an author write his novel.
LISTENING AND SPEAKING.
Efl.net Improve your English http://www.efl.net/
- Songs and Stories to listen to.
Randall’s ESL Cyber Listening Lab http://www.esl-lab.com
- Real English conversations on various topics and 3 levels of difficulty.
- Computers, Cities, Routines, Holidays, Sports, Luck and superstition, Memories and a Recipe
English Trailers http://www.english-trailers.com/index.php
- Movie Trailers with activities.
- Speaking: Everyday English, Travel English, Phrases and Idioms, Business English, Interviews and moving to the US.
Takako’s Great Adventure http://international.ouc.bc.ca/takako/index.html
- Listening:A girl’s adventures in Canada in 10 chapters. Advanced Level.
- Listening:Videos on all topics All levels
Okanagan College http://international.ouc.bc.ca/pronunciation/
- Pronuntiation: 13 units about sounds
- Enrol and learn a language online. Free courses, vocabulary, reading, listening and speaking practice. Online community.
FOR TEACHERS: WORKSHEETS AND RESOURCES.
Boggle’s world ESL www.bogglesworldesl.com
- Games, Lesson plans on all topics: e.g. Survival English, Business English, Crosswords, Games, Songs,etc All levels.
ESL KidStuff http://www.eslkidstuff.com/
- Flashcards, worksheets, games for kids Flashcards, worksheets, bingo, games, Printables on all subjects for young learners
ESL PRINTABLES www.eslprintables.com
- Resources All levels After registering and uploading one worksheet, you can start downloading worksheets from other members.
Apple Learning Interchange http://ali.apple.com
- Educational content shared by teachers . All levels. Multimedia Activities: podcast.
- Educational multimedia content. Multimedia: podcast Links to all sorts of interactive activities and lesSon plans, and to other sites
- Create and print your own certificates to reward your students.