Conversation questions related to clothes and fashion. A Part of Conversation Questions for the ESL Classroom. If you visit the site you’ll find many other interesting topics.
- About how much money do you spend on clothes a year?
- Do you like shopping for new clothes?
- Do you often buy new clothes?
- Do you prefer to go shopping or just browse? Why?
- Do you think men should be allowed to wear skirts?
- What piece of clothing do you spend your money on the most? Why?
- Do you read fashion magazines?
- Do you sometimes wear a hat?
- Do you think it is important to wear fashionable clothes?
If you want to improve your vocabulary on Clothes & fashion, click HERE