Complete the following sentences with the missing information :
1. Plymouth-born explorer captain Scott perished on his expedition to _______________ in 1911-12.
2.Percy Harrison Fawcet is believed to be the inspiration behind the movie character _________________________
3. John Lethebridge, a wool merchant from Newton Abbot, invented________________
4. Bercly Cook has lived in Plymouth for much of her life and she’s a ______________
Distances are important when travelling. Let’s see if you can find the answers to the following questions :
1.We are flying to Bristol. How far is Bristol from Newtoon Abbot ?
2. How long does it take to travel from Newton Abbot to Exeter ?
3. How far is Newton Abbot from London ?
Dimecres 14 maig – vol 6026 ( BARCELONA-BRISTOL)
sortida :14:15 arribada: 15:30
Dimarts 20 de maig- vol 6025 ( BRISTOL-BARCELONA)
sortida: 10:30 arribada : 13:40
EQUIPATGE PER FACTURAR : BOSSA O MALETA – PES MÀXIM 20 KG
Who is this woman ?
Where was she born ? When ?
What sort of books did she mainly write?
How many books did she write?
What’s the relationship between her and Devon?
Send comments and win a fantastic prize . Answer all the questions correctly and be the winner of our DEVON COMPETITION!
En aquest bloc trobareu curiositats, preguntes, imatges…. Esperem que sigui molt participatiu! Alumnes, pares, mares, profesors, professores, animeu-vos i feu les vostres aportacions !