Última actualització: desembre de 2013
This web gives support to a ‘GO! Study Vistit’ in Barcelona, in May 2013. This study visit is an initiative of Co-Ra, the coordinating body of general directors of GO!
Participants will learn about:
- The Catalan educational system and its quality control
- Assessment and inspection in Catalonia
- Education problems of inner cities: local planning for improvement
- Vocational Education and Training in formal and informal scenarios
- Selection of headmasters, leadership training
- Innovative use of ICT for teaching & for curriculum development.
We will provide:
- A general introduction to the Catalan educational system
- Meeting with civil servants, officials and advisors at the local ministry of education
- Visit to schools in Catalonia.
- Opportunities for debate and exchange