- ArnAU´S GROUP
- CAP ON CYBERBULLYING E-21 ( Our students performed a theatrical play )
- E-21, E-22 & E-23 Global Scholars Awards
- E-23 CAP ON OUR ENVIRONMENT
- E-23 CAP ON CONSUMPTION OF ENERGY
- E-23 CAP ON INTERNET SAFETY AND PRIVACY
- E-22 CAP ON DISABILITY
- E-21 CAP ON CYBERBULLYING
- E-21 CAP ON DEFORESTATION
- E26 CAP on E-WASTE
- E26 CAP on CYBERBULLYING
- E25 CAP on CYBERBULLYING & INTERNET SAFETY
- E25 CAP: TEACHING PRESENTATION APPS TO 5th GRADE PRIMARY SCHOOL STUDENTS (10-11 YEAR-OLD)
- E24 CAP on INTERNET SAFETY
- E24, E25 & E26 GLOBAL SCHOLARS AWARDS
Our group did field research by observing , analysing and collecting data about our water habits.
The most important thing we learned was that is very important to be water-wise and save much make water.
Our field research shows that our school is not water-wise because we also play with water in the bathroom an don’t switch of the faucets.
The solution we propose to conserver water at school are trying to cohvence our clessmaths of the um portance of reducine our water footperank of we want to perfect our limited resucer because without water we can´t surrcre
This isour project: https://spark.adobe.com/page/7mgykkSlfzzW8/
What do you think?
Sincerely, Rayane,Sergi,Victor,Aleix, and Arnau
Done by Emma Aldana,Sara Cabrera, Paula Casquero, Mario Giménez, Victor Larios, Núria Matínez, Kevin Ríos, Miguel Angel Ruiz, Chen Zhugiang and Yassine Zinoune.
ADOBE SPARK CAP PRESENTATION ON E-WASTE TO RAFAEL CASANOVA PRIMARY SCHOOL (11-12-YEAR-OLD STUDENTS)
PROJECT WORK DIARY
VIDEO OF THE CAP PRESENTATION (JUNE, 9 2017)
PROJECT WORK DIARY
VIDEO OF THE CAP PRESENTATION (JUNE, 9 2017). WE WENT ON A FIELD TRIP TO CIUTAT COOPERATIVA PRIMARY SCHOOL.
PREZI CAP PRESENTATION TO CIURANA PRIMARY SCHOOL (11-12-YEAR-OLD STUDENTS)
VIDEO OF THE CAP PRESENTATION (JUNE, 2 2017)
On June 6, 2017 students were given their GLOBAL SCHOLARS AWARDS by the School Principal, Mrs. Ma José Gómez, and by the Sant Boi Town Hall Education Councillor, Miss Alba Martínez.
It was a fun ceremony in recognition of the students’ hard work this year. The MCs made a great performance.
Congratulations to all and thanks to Miss Martínez for making a space on her busy calendar and coming to support and congratulate us!
Let’s hope they always remember TO KEEP THINKING GLOBAL TO ACT LOCAL!
Some pics of the event HERE