Oh, spring! That time of the year when we celebrate Easter, when there are a lot of flowers, when sunny days come and… *sneeze* allergies visit us too!
Before the Easter break, we learned some traditional ways to celebrate Easter in the Uk. Moreover, we did some crafts, we played with “Spring & Easter bingo” and we sang and danced the song “This is the way the bunny hops”.
- Here you can see some photos from our 1st and 2nd grade kids enjoying the different Easter activities that we did:
- Here you can find the song that we’ve learned: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb9tt7LiYrc
On this post we can see our 1st grade kids role playing in our General Prim restaurant. We’ve learned some food vocabulary and how to order the food from the menu to the waiter/waitress.
- Here you can find some videos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/c5Um54onqVdCxkDX2
Thanks for following us.
Here we have our 2nd grade students dramatizing the winter poem that we’ve learned after holidays:
COLD AND ICE
A MUG OF CHOCOLATE
WOULD BE NICE!
- Here you can watch the videos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/8m29oC89Qp5nBjQ76
I hope you enjoy as much as we did!!
- Here we can see our little snowmen from 1st grade learning some vocabulary about Christmas & body parts. We also made a snowball and sang the “I’m a little snowman” song. Do you want to see the results?
- Kids from 2nd grade have been looking for Santa for a long time. They also made a Santa’s mask and sang the “Santa, Santa, where are you?” song. Here you can see some photos:
- Watch the videos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/lDbrunJY43bORP8Y2
This year our kids from 1rst and 2nd grade have celebrated Halloween doing different activities.
We learned some scary vocabulary, we sang the Trick or treat song and we decorated pumpkins to make a big mural. Finally, we did a Halloween party in which we practiced the popular Trick-or-Treat tradition to win some candy.
We had so much fun!
Here you have some pics about this celebration:
Listen the Trick or treat song:
On the 30th January, our school celebrates the Peace Day. Here you have a sample of what our students from fifth and sixth year have done during the Art lessons.
Click on the link below to watch the video. Enjoy it!!
Jeannette and Cristina.