How to make your Halloween portrait…
1) Go to www.phixr.com
2) Click on “Get started”
3) Tick the box and click on “Let me in”
4) Click on “Examinar” and take your photo from the folder “Photos” in “Mis documentos”
5) CLick on “Upload”
6) You can play with the different effects, or write your Halloween message… You have some Halloween designs in “Greeting cards” and stickers in the icon with the Heart.
You can watch here your videos about the school! Good work everyone! ready?
Click on the links to go to the videos.
Kimani Maruge story: Here you can read about the story (it’s in Spanish).
I’ve uploaded the year 6 powerpoints! If you want to watch them go to the Year 6 section, or click here.
To see and download your Halloween pictures go to the Year 6 section, where you’ll find links to the albums!
Follow these steps to make a scary Halloween portrait!
1. Open internet explorer and write the address: www.picnik.com
2. If it’s not in English, click on “English” at the bottom of the page. Then click on “Get started now”
3.Upload your photo clicking on Upload a photo. Your photo is in Mis documentos / English / photos
4. Now, you have your photo on the screen. To add the scary effects, click on Featured. Remember that the Premium effects can NOT be used. You can also add stickers!
5.When you finish with the effects, you can write the Halloween message, for example “Happy Halloween” or “Have a scary Halloween!”. To write, click on Text.
6. When you finish writing, save your photo by clicking on Save and Share. Write your name, click on “save photo” and save it in the folder Halloween photos.
Be creative! And let’s see if you can get a scarier photo than me!!!
Welcome to the 2011-2012 updated version of our English corner!!!
You’ll learn how to make a scary Halloween card like this!