Describe your pet or your favourite animal

I would like you to show me your favourite animal or your dogpet or catpet through a brief description.

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.

85 Responses to Describe your pet or your favourite animal

1. I love pandas, they’re so lovely. Thy’re black and white, and they love bambú (99% os their diet is constitueted by bambú). They eat 40 kg of bambú in only one day. They’re about 70-125 kg (adult) and 90-130 grs. (baby). They’re originally from Asia, exactly from India. I like them because they’re very cool!

2. Noelia Roca says:

Koala is my favorite animal.
    It has two short legs and two short arms with three fingers, his ears are short and hairy, his eyes are small, round and brown, his nose is long, round and black, his body is small, but very soft.
    And what I like about him is….. the fur and BECAUSE IT IS SO CUTE! :D

3. linacero :) says:

My favorit animal is a dog. This animal is best firiend of the human. It animal has a normal tail. Some races have the long or short hair. Also they are very “jugetones”.
    My favorite raca is the Jorside.

4. Paula Palomo Perez says:

In my house I have a dog, it is called bambi and she’s 8 months old. His race is Chiguagua and it’s very small. It’s black, brown and white color. It is very good, affectionate and noble.

5. Judit Palacino says:

My favourite animal is a forg.
    There are two types of frog land and water also change their green, brown, orange, red,….
    Also some may be venous but always eat insects with its long tongue.
    Frogs have very long tongue, his fingers are round and hamate and long legs to give a few jumps very high.
    I like this animal because it is very fun.

6. Arnau López Domènech says:

My favorite animal is the koala.
    The coala are very short and it is greey hair in the body and in the ears withe hair, it’s livin in Australia with the kangaroo. I like this animal becaure are very unusual and it is very beatifol:
    And finish.

7. Jessica Mejia Osorio says:

My favorite animal is the penguin, because when penguin walk is very funny and cute and seems to have tuxedos. They’ve got yellow and black peak, their bodies are black, white and in the neck of the penguin there are yellow.They haven’t got ears. They are birds but they can not fly but can swim very well. They’ve got very black small tail.

8. Mireia Ramirez says:

My favourite animal:
    My favourite animal is the rabbit. Rabbit has got long ears. It\’s eyes are big and black, but when it is dark it\’s eyes are red.
    It has got two long teeth. It\’s nose is small and soft pink.
    It\’s tail is soft, round and small like a cotton ball. It\’s legs are small.
    It doesn\’t walk, it jumps. It is vegeterian and it\’s favourite food are carrots.
    Rabbits are very funny.

9. Joan Puig Pàmies says:

My favourite animal is the leopard. It can run very fast. It can run for 110 Km/h.
    It has got yellow and dark hair. It is a mammal.
    It has got long tail and It has got small nose and round face.
    They hunt in the night.

10. Aina Toliva Rubio says:

Mi favourite animal is my dog, Tsuki. It’s white but It’s ears are some brown. It’s very small. It has a very small and quiet foots . When want play, bites us, but it’s very loving. It just have three months and recently that we can draw a walk. It’s very funny, especially when low and up steps. When bathed for the first time, looked like a wet rat .I love it!!
    This is it. I hope you like :D

11. Mireia Ramirez says:

My favourite animal:
    My favourite animal is the rabbit. Rabbit has got long ears. It’s eyes are big and black, but when it is dark it’s eyes are red.
    It has got two long teeth. It’s nose is small and soft pink.
    It’s tail is soft, round and small like a cotton ball. It’s legs are small.
    It doesn’t walk, it jumps. It is vegeterian and it’s favourite food are carrots.
    Rabbits are very funny.

12. Aina says:

My favourite animal is the dog. My favorite animal is the dog. They are very fine and funny, and very obedient. Me I had a great time playing with them. I like his character. There are many retreat dare. At home I have three dogs, a labrador, a cocker and a yorshire.

13. Andrea Suárez says:

I have a dog. It is a female and is called Zoe.
    Race is a Golden Retriever and three years old. It’s color is blond and has long hair, big eyes and honey colored. His ears are down and his nose is black.It teeth are large and sharp. His character is playful and cuddly.

14. Anna Prieto Moreno says:

Hi Sergi !!!

My pet is a dog, its name is Toby. It’s very beautiful !!! It has a sad face, but this doesn’t mean that it’s sad, it’s because it’s eyes are very bright like it was crying.
    Its ears are all the time down and are very long.
    It’s black and white, I like these colours.
    Toby is very friendly and like a lot play with us.

15. Judit Palacino says:

In my house I have a dog, it is called Dana and she’s 2 year old. His race is Borde collie . It’s black, white color spots because not Dalmata. It is very good, she’s like very jump and run. Dana’s run more Galgo.

16. My favorite animal is the parrot. Parrot has got long feathers.
    It’s eyes are big . It’s nose is small. It hasn’t got teeth. It has got long beak.
    It’s tail is short. It’s two legs. It doesn’t walk, it flies.

17. Carla says:

My favorite animal is puma. It is very fierce. Puma has got black hair and yellow or green eyes. It is very dangerous.
    It has got very sharp teeth and has got big ears.
    I like puma because is a unusual and exotic animal.

18. Juan Selfa Lopez says:

It has got yellow and dark hair. It is a mammal.
    It has got long tail and It has got small nose and round face.
    They hunt in the night.

19. Gala Maite Bodean says:

My favourite animal is the rabbit. They’re of diferent colours, but my favourite is the white. It have very long ears and legs. It nose is short and it eyes are very big. They eat many tips of foot, but it like very much vegetals: tomatoes, carrots…
    They’re quiet, sometimes jump and sometimes walk.
    They’re my favourute animal because a has one.

20. miriam platz says:

I have got a dog. Her name is Taca. She’s very beautiful !!! Her eyes are brown and small;her nose is long and her ears are very soft. She three years old. Her hair colour is brown,black and white. And finaly she love play.

21. Linacero says:

My favorit animal is a dog. This animal is best firiend of the human. It animal has a normal tail. Some races have got long or short hair. Also they are very “jugetones”.
    My favorite raca is the Jorside.

22. Miguel García Soler says:

My favourite animal is the penguin, because they’re very cute.
    They’re birds and they’ve got small black and white bodies.
    They’ve got a long and orange beak but they hasn’t got teeth.
    Penguins can’t fly but they’re very good swimmers.
    Penguins live near the sea and they eat fish.
    Their babies are small and grey.

23. César says:

My favorite animal is the eagle because it can fly, it has very long wings and it has very sharp claws.

24. Susana Ji says:

My favourite animal are red panda. Is a mammal, it is the only species of the Ailuridae family. The Red Panda lives in the southern part of China, Sikkim, Nepal, and the Himalaya mountains. Red Pandas are about 50-60 centimeters long. They eat fruits, roots, bamboo shoots, acorns, and insects.

25. dario ruiz gonzalez says:

my pet’s name is reina
    it’s 1,it’s a very little Beagle dog it’s got very big ears

26. Albert Martí Margarit says:

My favorite animal is my grandparents dog. He is happy when he sees me, he likes playing ball and he is very funny. The dog of my grandparents is a Portuguese water dog and summer are thrown in the pool because he loves the water.
    His name is Bros.

27. Francesca Aguilar says:

Hi! I descrive mi favorite animal :)
    My favorite animal is fox:
    It is a very fast animal, is carnivor. It has got a long tail with colors are brown and white; its got a pointed ears brown and white too. Eat what it’s hunt. In brief, is a beatifull animal, for my, clear. :) I hope you like mi description.

• slopez63 says:

Descrive is wrong.

• Francesca Aguilar says:

Ok.
        My favorite animal is the fox because is a animal respectable and its pelage is very nice. This, is my favorite animal since childhoot.
        They’ve got a long tail, four legs; long, pointed ears and this animal is very fast, because he has to hunt their prey.

28. Avril Aguilar Castells says:

My favorite animal is the dog, because they are very funny and tame. There are many breed and the month that I like are the Labrador and the Huskies. The Labrador I like because they are very intelligent and help the blind and the Huskies I like because they are very intelligent and playful.

29. Aina says:

My favourite animal:
    My favourite animal is the dog. Dog has got short ears. It’s eyes are small and diferent colours.
    It has got many teeth. It’s nose is normally and black.
    It’s tail is short or long. It’s legs are big.
    It is omnivorous and it’s favourite food are bones.
    They are very fine and funny, and very obedient.
    At home I have three dogs, a labrador, a cocker and a yorshire.
    Dogs are very funny.
    There are many breeds of dogs.

30. Daniela Fernandez says:

MY FAVOURITE ANIMAL:
    The dolphin is my favourite animal because is beautiful and intelligent.
    usually is long and gray. They likes jump and they are great fun

31. EStefanía Carmona says:

My favourite animal is my dog.
    Her eyes are brown and big, her nose is small her tail is small and short. I’ts black and wite, he is very funny.
    He two years old.
    His name is Luna.

32. paula moreno says:

My favorite animal is the dog in the ditch but because French bulldog has a short coat and white, Black included There are brown. They are very carinyosos, funny and do not usually attack people. There are very large and i like plays in the toys.

33. Mireia Blázquez Soriano says:

I have one dog ,his name is Danko ,yes your name no is very normal .It is black brown and your eyes is brown.It is very big and it race is “Pastor aleman”.It have seven years old.iIt tail is big.

34. Edgar Mataró Cardenal ;) :P says:

My favorite animal is the gorilla.
    He has two arms and two legs.
    he has many teeth and he likes to eat a lot.
    he has much hair. And he is very big.
    Bye bye sergi :) :P

35. elsa gomez:) says:

My favorite animal is the kangooro.
    He has two arms and two legs.
    he has got 2big ears
    . And he is very big and small

36. Valentina Alvarez says:

my pet is a cat
    is small and has 4 legs are gray with black
    is curious and likes to eat a lot.
    le like to play is 6 months old is Called pepin

37. Mireia Blázquez Soriano says:

I have one dog, his name is Danko, yes your name is not very normal. It is black, brown and her eyes are brown. Seven years and has a good mascot dog and I hope you do not die like my old dog that if it was good.

OK?

38. Alba Vives says:

My favorite animal is dog. I have got a pet, it is Núvol.
    Is a little dog. It is white. Him face is small and very big ears.
    Núvol have got a long curly tail.Him hair is long and wavy.
    He’s a beautiful dog!!!!