Summer is knocking on our doors again, as usual… So, to keep you English up to date while we are on holiday, have a look at theses links and practice:
- A website with explanations in Spanish:
- The Isabel Pérez website has lots of explanations and exercises to practice the basic verb tenses.
- From Departament d’Educació de la Generalitat, look for any topic or grammar issue you need to review, practice or improve, sometimes you only have to follow the explanations by clicking on the “Play” button, and after that, click on “evalua’t” and then on “practica”):
- Another website from l’Xtec to practice basic linguistic issues.
- A very useful one, with all kind of resources, explanations and advice: ego4u.com
- The website of the EFL’s publishers, which links to the web page of your books: the EFL Beginners and EFL Elementary
- The website of the public net of libraries, look for anything you need (readings, films, grammar books…): http://sinera.diba.cat/
Now, there you go, take care and…
This blog is having break this academic year.
Take care and see you soon!
As we said, let’s meet at the Michael Collins Pub next Monday, 17th at 9.00pm (inside the pub). Here you have a map and a link to their website, michaelcollinspubs.com.
Last 1st May some students of AFA Ciutat Meridiana and the teacher went to Edinburgh to learn English and also have a lot of fun!! Here you have some examples of what we did:
Saint George’s Day 2013 in pictures!
See your pieces of art in your magazine:
After watching this, think about creating your own piece of art. Get inspired with the film and the text by William Blake Songs of innocence and experience and write a story or a poem containing some or all of these words and expressions:
- ‘A wise man in a red hat said to me: “Everything is going to be OK”‘
– ‘Nobody feels like an adult’
– innocence and experience